Learn about Availity
Did you know Availity* simplifies provider transactions such as HIPAA, administrative and clinical data exchange, and payer tools? Healthy Blue’s secure multi-health plan website gives you easy access to all the things you need.
Availity Can Help You With:
- Get real-time patient eligibility and benefits, including current and historical coverage information, plus detailed coinsurance, copay, and deductible information.
- Submit secure, online authorizations or check the status of existing ones with our Interactive Care Reviewer.
Interactive Care Reviewer (ICR) is Healthy Blue’s innovative utilization management (UM) feature that allows you to:
- Submit prior authorization requests, clinical information, and receive status updates without having to pick up a phone or fax any information.
- Have instant access to all submission records from any location at any time of day. Create and submit UM prior authorization cases quickly by attaching clinical documents for review.
Claims and Payment:
- Find everything you need to take care of your patient’s needs, including claim submissions, detailed payment information, claim payment disputes and appeals.
- Submit your medical records electronically when requested to support a pending or denied claim, including an itemized bill and requested medical records.
- Research procedure code edits and receive edit rationale with Clear Claim Connection.
- Access courses and reference guides through Custom Learning Center.
- Locate important policies and forms in the Education and Reference Center.
- View Healthy Blue paper remits from the past 24 months in Remittance Inquiry.
- Get a thorough snapshot of your patient’s health and treatment history that now includes gaps in care and care reminders with Patient360.
- Access your proprietary reports such as member rosters in Provider Online Reporting.
Don’t have an Availity account?
To register, visit availity.com and select Register your organization type and enter the information requested.
Availity Organization and Maintenance
To change administrators:
- Please call Availity Client Services at 800-AVAILITY (282-4548).
To update organization information, if you’re an administrator:
- Log in and use the Maintain Organization feature.
You’ll be able to change your organization's address, phone number, tax ID and NPI. Any changes made will automatically apply to all Availity users.
Call Availity Client Services at: