Healthy Blue offers an extensive library of training and continuing education opportunities. We will add presentations, videos, and other training documentation as they become available.
Training and Tutorials
- Health-related social needs overview
- Using Z-diagnosis codes as referral to GroundGame Health
- GroundGame Health network provider overview
- Ambulance Billing Guide
- Provider Coding Education CME/CEU
- Interactive Care Reviewer benefits
- AIM Musculoskeletal Training
- Availity Portal Training
- RHC Billing Guide
- Healthy Blue Provider Orientation
- AIM Radiation Oncology Training
- AIM Rehab (PT/OT/ST) Training
- OB Billing and Maternity Guide
- AIM Sleep Therapy Training
- AIM Radiology/Cardiology Training
- AIM Genetic Testing Training
- Authorization Inquiries Reference Guide
- Behavioral Health Provider Orientation
- Health-Related Social Needs Referral Form for GroundGame Health
- Health-related social needs initiative with GroundGame Health and the provider referral process
Schedules and Registration
Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)
A clinicians' tool for identifying risky behaviors and providing appropriate intervention.
Screening, brief intervention, and referral to treatment, commonly referred to as SBIRT, is an evidence-based, comprehensive, integrated approach to the delivery of early intervention and treatment services to people with substance misuse and those at risk of developing disorders.
The goal of SBIRT is to reduce and prevent related health consequences, disease, accidents, and injuries. Risky substance use is a health issue that often goes undetected; providers can help by incorporating this evidence-based tool that is demonstrated to be valid and reliable in identifying individuals with problem use or at risk for a substance use disorder (SUD).
If you wish to print SBIRT educational materials, please review the links to obtain a downloadable flier and brochure. For any further discussions regarding SBIRT, please contact your Provider Experience or Provider Relations consultant.
Learn about Availity
Many of the tools you need — eligibility and benefits inquiry, claims submission, claims status inquiry, and authorizations — can be accessed from your Availity* account. You can find instructions for locating and using these tools on the Learn about Availity page.
Online Training in Availity
Healthy Blue offers online training to assist you in caring for our members with consideration of their personal language needs, thoughts, customs, beliefs, and values.
All contracted health care providers with Healthy Blue should complete the online Cultural Competency Training.
Accessing training within Availity:
- Log in to Availity.
- From the Availity home page, select Payer Spaces from the top navigation.
- Select the Healthy Blue health plan from the Payer Spaces menu.
Please note: You must select the main Healthy Blue health plan, not the Medicaid space.
- Select Access Healthy Blue Learning and Development from the Resources tab.
- From the Healthy Blue Training Opportunities dashboard, search for Physician’s Cultural Competency course or navigate to it through the filters menu on the left side of the screen.