Healthy Blue offers an extensive library of training and continuing education opportunities. We will add presentations, videos, and other training documentation as they become available.
Training and Tutorials
- OB Educational Flyer
- Home Health Billing Guide
- Healthy Rewards Program
- Health-related social needs overview
- Using Z-diagnosis codes as referral to GroundGame Health
- GroundGame Health network provider overview
- Ambulance Billing Guide
- Interactive Care Reviewer benefits
- AIM Musculoskeletal Training
- Availity Portal Training
- RHC Billing Guide
- Healthy Blue Provider Orientation
- AIM Radiation Oncology Training
- AIM Rehab (PT/OT/ST) Training
- OB Billing and Maternity Guide
- AIM Sleep Therapy Training
- AIM Radiology/Cardiology Training
- AIM Genetic Testing Training
- Authorization Inquiries Reference Guide
- Health-related social needs initiative with GroundGame Health and the provider referral process
- Interactive Care Reviewer (ICR) FAQ
- Durable medical equipment (DME) billing guide
- SBIRT Provider Training and Education
Schedules and Registration
Provider Pathways –Digital Provider Orientation is Here
Provider Pathways is a 24/7 educational resource that offers a foundation for doing business with Healthy Blue. It’s designed to be user friendly and gives you flexibility when scheduling training for yourself and your staff.
Learn about Availity
Many of the tools you need — eligibility and benefits inquiry, claims submission, claims status inquiry, and authorizations — can be accessed from your Availity* account. You can find instructions for locating and using these tools on the Learn about Availity page.
Online Training in Availity
Healthy Blue offers online training to assist you in caring for our members with consideration of their personal language needs, thoughts, customs, beliefs, and values.
All contracted health care providers with Healthy Blue should complete the online Cultural Competency Training.
Accessing training within Availity:
- Log in to Availity.
- From the Availity home page, select Payer Spaces from the top navigation.
- Select the Healthy Blue health plan from the Payer Spaces menu.
Please note: You must select the main Healthy Blue health plan, not the Medicaid space.
- Select Access Healthy Blue Learning and Development from the Resources tab.
- From the Healthy Blue Training Opportunities dashboard, search for Physician’s Cultural Competency course or navigate to it through the filters menu on the left side of the screen.